Chocolate week will be here 10th October and Amelia is very excited to be joining an amazing champagne, wine and chocolate event hosted by Berry Bros & Rudd.
You will get to taste these delicious champagnes, wines and spirits:
- Champagne R&L Legras, Rosé
- 2011 St Joseph Blanc, Le Lombard, Domaine Yves Cuilleron, Rhône
- 2008 Nuits-St Georges, Clos des Argillières, 1er Cru, Patrice et Michèle Rion, Burgundy
- 2002 Ch. Grand-Puy-Lacoste, Pauillac , Bordeaux
- Champagne Pol Roger, Rich Demi Sec
- 2006 Rivesaltes Rouge, La Carbasse Vin Doux Naturel, Domaine Sarda-Malet, Languedoc-Roussillon
- Pedro Ximénez, San Emilio, Solera Familiar, Bodegas Emilio Lustau, Spain
- 1983 Fonseca Vintage Port
- 1998 The Glenrothes, Speyside, Single Malt Scotch Whisky (43%)
- Berrys’ Own Selection Haiti Rum, 9-year-old (46%)
and a dinner designed by Head Chef, Stewart Turner showcasing cocoa’s unique and complex flavours. Amelia will host a chocolate tasting after the dinner. A wonderful treat for yourself or perhaps as a gift.
This event has now finished.